BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Preparations

Holy Cow another post....and not too far after the other hehe...

So here's the news since my last post. I now have a job that I start wednesday the 24th. I'm not too excited about it, but it's a job and those are difficult to come by these days. It's at a place called Alpine Payment Systems, it's just a call center, but no worries, I only have to bother business owners between 8-5, no obnoxious home phone calls driving you crazy! I'm still on the look out for something as a secretary/receptionist etc. but for now this will do. My ultimate plan is to save up and start school back up in the fall to get my Medical Receptionist certificate and get a career in that field!

I have been going crazy getting things done at my apartment today preparing for the big move! I will be moving in with Jake this coming weekend and Saturday is all booked up with Jake working and all, so Sunday is the main moving day. I can't wait!!!

I am off to eat and get some more done, I hope all of you are doing well!!! Have a great day!
~Vicky

1 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Wow.. Two in one months, now lets see if you continue... :D