BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update

Hi all,
So it's been an extremely long time since I last posted on here so I thought I would drop in and write a bit. Life has been going pretty well for me since September when I met the man of my dreams :) His name is Jake and he is the most wonderful guy I have ever met! I never thought I would be lucky enough to be in such a fabulous relationship!
After working at my job for a year I couldn't handle it anymore, I quit my job the end of January and have been so much more relaxed on a daily basis. That place was suffocating me big time, not to mention it was so hostile.
So now I am job hunting, I have one lead, thanks to Jakes brother, that I am so thankful for. I have been so blessed to know Jake and his family they are all such wonderful people.
I will be moving in with Jake in a few weeks, mid march-ish anyhow, and I cannot wait! We have painted a little in the apartment to make it feel a bit more like a home. I got some gorgeous curtains, and am having a blast.
I have enjoyed not having to work the past few weeks, although it is a bit stressful thinking about bills and such, but I have been able to work out on a regular basis, catch up on some 'me' time which I've been told I need. hehe
My little brother Peter has been shipped out to Boot camp in Oklahoma, he is a proud member of the Army National Guard Reserves. I am so proud of him.
So, that is what I've been up to the past few months. I will try to post more often. I do check this on a regular basis and read other peoples posts, which I enjoy very much!
Have a great day and God Bless.
Vicky

1 comments:

..telicia.. said...

thanks for the update! i was wondering what happened with the job situation.. no fun working somewhere you don't enjoy!! i'm so glad you have jake and that he is so good to you. so fun that you got to paint and get curtains and stuff. i'm into that! ;) i'm gonna let stephen know about your move. (he probably won't look at the invite on FB LOL) but since it's a Sunday we probably won't be able to make it. I'll still ask though.. We have church kinda in the middle of the day... hope everthing goes ok if we don't see ya. yay for moving! :o) thanks again for the update. :o)