BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Little Men

So, it's been quite awhile...sorry about that to any of you who actually read my blog lol. About 2 months ago I moved into my own apartment and haven't had a whole lot of free time these days, work is crazy busy and I have an entire second bedroom full of boxes that still need unpacking...one day it will all get done...hehe. Well, I have gotten myself a couple of little friends to keep me company, their names are Ricky and Fred, from I Love Lucy of course. The black and white one is Ricky and the Grey and white is Fred! They are so much fun and just love making a mess of my little place! I hope you are all doing well!!! Loves~Vicky

1 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Yeah I read! Butt head.. Keep up the posts. HAHA Love you