BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Prayers Please!!!

I know I don't have many people reading this, but I have a favor to ask all of those who do. All I ask is that you can spare some good thoughts and prayers for my Gramma Emily and my Auntie I would greatly appreciate it.

Day before yesterday my mom received a phone call from her mom, my gramma Emily. She fell getting out of the bathtub. Well, she managed to break the toilet tank with her head...But her husband, who we don't really care for unfortunately, insisted she didn't need to go to the emergency room and that she would be fine. Luckily she called her Dr. anyway and he made her go to the emergency room. She had a CT Scan of her head and a ton of x-rays done, nothing is broken and the CT scan is ok. So a few stitches in her head and some major bruising is all that came of it. But it is such a scary thing to have happen.

Then today, my mom received a phone call from my Cousin Shannon who shares property with my Auntie up in Arlington, WA. She called to inform us that my Auntie was admitted into the hospital yesterday with pnemonia. Now, pnemonia is usually a scary thing for elderly and infants and then only if it get bad enough for the normal person. However, for my Auntie, it could be fatal. She has had cancer in the past and has had so many surgeries and medical problems that the common cold for her could be fatal.

Thank you to everybody who will be praying for them. I greatly appreciate it!
~Me~

0 comments: