BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

A Whole Day Off!!!



So it's been awhile. You see, I got a job!!! I am loving life so much these days it is wonderful!! If you read my last post you will recall me speaking about how wonderful the good lord is and how beautiful he has made life for us all. Well, he has blessed me yet again, I started my job the last week of January and have already brought in over $2,000. I'm not even kidding you. We are suppose to be working 4 ten hour days a week however, we are crazy busy right now and haven't found another employee that will be a right fit to hire, so we have to work 5 ten hour days a week, and on top of that I have even had to bring work home to do. Now, this is totally illegal and I would do something about it if I wasn't so in need of employment right now, but we get paid our regular salary for 96 hours of work in a pay period and everything over 96 is time and a half. The owner claims it's because we get paid on the 5th and the 20th rather than a set 2 week pay period, but I am so thankful to even have a job right now, let alone one that I enjoy. I have a blast with the ladies I work with and don't mind the owner too much, although he is a bit on the intense side to say the least.




I love my job though, I get to do paperwork and computer work all day long, but there is always so much to get done that the days just fly by. And last month, although I didn't get to take part in the actual work that was done, one of our clients gave our company a bonus and rather than the owner keeping it for the company expenses and stuff, he is generously giving it to the ladies in the office, we get to leave work early on friday the 13th, rent a limo and have dinner at the Melting Pot in Portland!!!! I am so excited! I have never been in a limo, or to the Melting Pot which I've heard is fabulous! And the owner isn't even coming, he is just letting us have all the fun!!!!!




Other than that I really don't do too much these days, mainly because I don't have time, my bedtime has become 8:30 at the latest as I get up at 5:30 every morning, and I am not such a pleasant morning person to begin with :) Our house is coming along great! We have to make some wiring fixes and little adjustments here and there to get our framing inspection to pass and then we can start insulating and sheet rocking!!! We even have doors now!!! I haven't been over to take pictures for awhile, but my dad is doing a fabulous job! My mom has been helping as well, to the point where she has become injured now however, she went to the Dr. this morning because her shoulder has been in a lot of pain and practically immobile since about Saturday, she has to have it in a sling and not use it at all for 10-14 days. The Dr. said it is just an extremely bad sprain on the muscle but if it doesn't start feeling better she has to go back and have it looked at again.




My big bro and sis in law have moved away :( My little brother and Crystals dad and I helped them move back to Spokane on Valentine's day. It was a lot of fun even though it was ultimately a sad occassion. Eric was offered a job with the company he used to work for and it was something he just couldn't refuse, and I am so happy for him and my sissy! They are both doing well and adjusting back to the cold winter of Spokane. She is now looking for employment and will be joining the work force again soon, hopefully!




Well, my day off is quickly coming to an end, and I have probably rammbled on quite enough for today :) I hope you are all well!!


~Me~

1 comments:

..telicia.. said...

hey lady! i hope you're not working too much!! but i'm glad that you are working and found something you like. i can not believe how good the house is looking!! your family is for sure going to have the biggest house warming party ever!! :o) that would be fun.