BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Wonderful Life He Has Provided

Hi All!
So It has been awhile, honestly, I just haven't really been in a writing mood, and well, nothing has happened...until now!!!!! So I had an interview this morning with a Mortgage company in Battle Ground. I had interviewed there before but chose to take a different job...big mistake. Well, luckily the good lord shined down on me and they gave me another chance, I interviewed at 9:15 this morning and was asked by 9:30 this morning how much money he would have to pay to have me start work for his company!! I said $10 an hour and he offered me $11 an hour!!! I am so overly excited and thankful to God above for this opportunity. I will be able to pay off my student loan in no time, I am working close to home and will have medical benefits so my parents don't have to cover me anymore! It feels so wonderful to finally feel like I am stepping foward in the right direction career wise in life at the age of 22...well, almost 23!

Also, on another note, I read the most AMAZING book last week, I'm not kidding you I finished it in 3 days easy, I just could not put it down! It's called "The Shack" by William Paul Young. I can't reveal anything about it because frankly it would ruin anything you read, all I can say is READ IT!!!! It's is so magnificent!!!

I am so blessed to have the life I have, and I know I do not thank the lord as I should each and every day. I have been changing so much inside the past few weeks that I cannot even share the emotion and feeling I have inside. It is so overwhelmingly wonderful to know that God is watching out for each and every one of us and truly does have a plan, whether we want to admit it or not, he really does have things happen for a reason! I feel so much closer to him lately that it is just indescribable! I don't know if that all makes sense, but God is great, that is what it boils down to I think!

I love you all and hope all is well for you!!
xoxoxox
Me

1 comments:

..telicia.. said...

yay! i'm so glad you got a job. and a GOOD job!!! congrats lady! :o)