BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Pictures that go with my Newest blog post!!!


My cousin Shannon and her Fiance Carl at their surprise BBQ!!!

Me and Cassandra and her bridal shower!!!


Me and Cassandra and her wedding!!!


Me and Cassandra at her wedding reception!!!


Me and Madison!!! She is getting so big!!!


My newest cuz Landon, I just had to share this precious bundle of joy with you all!!!! This is up at my cousin Shannons wedding!!!


Mr. & Mrs. Carl Knop!!!!!!


The finished foundation all poured and ready to dry of our house!!!


This is our shop, all the posts are in and the trusses are up!!!

3 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Yeah a new post finally.. HAHA ithas only taken oh 4 monthsor so..Love you girlie

Brandon and Jennifer said...

Bout time lady! Glad to see you are still kicking it!

~BrandonLee~ said...

progress!