BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rants and Raves....

So I caught you all up and then banished again...seems to be what I'm good at doing on here :) This really isn't going to be a very informational post I don't think as apposed to being a huge rant about feeling like crap! Not like illness crap...just aggravated...and at nothing really that I can think of at all. So if you're interested in reading a grumpy randomly written and organized blog feel free to continue reading! :)

So, have you ever had one of those days where you just want to curl up, never wake up and stay there for years on end. Today has been one of those days, and on top of that feeling, I've just wanted to be completely freakin' alone, which I can't do cuz if I do everyone in my family with annoy the crap out of me asking what's wrong, when ya know what...I have no idea!!!!! That feeling of wanting somebody who cares to be there just holding you, not asking you questions letting you be grumpy and caring for you, but knowing if they're there you most likely are going to act like a b**** toward them at some point during the time you spend together and not wanting to do that so you refrain from contacting them which sucks even worse because then alone feeling just dwells deeper and deeper into your subconcious making you just want to pull your hair out. IT'S FREAKING REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this make me completely insane, or are these feelings mutually felt among other human beings? I like to think I'm not along in these experiences, but at the same time if everybody has these days, how has the world not ended yet...lol that is what I think would happen if everybody felt like this...at least if everyone felt like this all on the same day, whoa buddy that would be a day I hope we never have to experience in our lifetimes.

So I have to wonder why all these feelings inside me have occured...it could be due to the lack of being able to find a job for 3 freakin' months...or the fact that only one of my best friends lives close enough for me to truly benefit from out friendship and I am missing my other best friends so deeply that I have a hard time channeling those feelings to the right places...or I don't know, any combination of those or many other possibilities I guess are out there.

Anyway...I've probably ranted long enough for you to handle if you're still reading this far anyways :) Hope you enjoyed my little reflection! Have a good day!
Love you all!!!

2 comments:

~BrandonLee~ said...

you know... i can tell you for a fact that you're not the only one that has those days. there are definitely at least... TWO people that do that!

i know it sucks being over an hour away. it's like... close enough to drive up there on special occasions but not close enough to just drop by after work.

but i AM still here for you when you need someone to talk to that will actually listen :)

i miss ya Vicky
i'll let ya know when i'm coming up next and maybe you won't be gone :D

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Hey loner. HAHA No I know you have been going through a lot lately and I hate not knowing what to do. I can offer but you know I'm thinking of you often. James too. He was really glad that you went to the game on Friday. :) Then he knows your still breathing HA Anyways,I know the friend thing. I got you babe. and well I have James, but its different.
When you are ready, you know you call me and bitchy to me all you want ;D
I love you anyway,