BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Recovery

Hi all,
So it's been a week since my surgery and I doing great in that aspect. I have been released to go back to all my normal activities so long as it doesn't bother me. Which is exciting...however I got to celebrate my release...by coming down with the stomach flu yesterday...it was awful! Luckily I'm feeling much better today, still not quite up to par however. Anywho, that's all I really have to update right now. If you could add my grandma and aunt to your prayers I would appreciate it, my aunt had knee replacement surgery last week, and my grandma had back surgery this morning, so just prayers for a healthy and speedy recovery would be wonderful! Thanks everyone!
~Loves~
~Vicky~

1 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

ok so your blog is boring it never ever changes haha