BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frenchman's Wharf

So I have been working like crazy lately, my hours are the complete opposite as Jake's so we haven't been able to spend much time with each other lately. I came home from work on Friday which I got off at 6 rather than nine thirty which was nice and Jake wanted to go down to Frenchman's Wharf in Vancouver! So I put on my new summer dress that is way cute! And we got some subway and made it for the last half of sunset. It was extremely cold but so much fun to spend some quality time with my honey. We enjoyed the beauty of the sun dipping over the hill, the sounds of the waves in the water, and each others company!!! After the cold was a bit too much to bear we headed home and cuddled up on the couch with some drinks and tv til it was bed time. It was fantastic!!! Here are some pics from the Wharf!!!!

2 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

PICTURES!! Yeah hehe love ya

Brandon and Jennifer said...

cute pictures! bout time we see what you look like!!! ha