BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just the day

Hi Everybody!
So I haven't heard about my interviews yet, I feel really good about the one I had on Monday, the lady told me that she would follow up by Thursday so I should hear something tomorrow. It is for a receptionist position for Evergreen Parts and Equipment. They buy and sell huge mining and earth moving machines and machine parts. The people were fabulous and so nice. It would me Monday-Friday from about 8-3 which is a wonderful schedule and would most likely move into full time. The company made $7 million in sales last year and is expecting to about double that this year, so it definitely would not be a dead end job. She said there is major opportunity to move up in the company and she introduced me to everybody that was there after my interview, which really wasn't too formal. We mostly talked about musicals and movies and things which made it feel really comfortable. So hopefully I will get some good news tomorrow and have a full time job!!! Yaay! And today I received an item I bought off of ebay that I am so extremely excited about!!!! I collect anything 'I Love Lucy' that show is hilarious! The tin sign that looks like a postage stamp with Ricky and Lucy on it has been discontinued so I have been searching for it somewhere since I heard the news, I finally found it on ebay for $10 I was in shock, and even better the money went to a charity, so it made it that much more worth while! It shipped two weeks ago and I was beginning to think something might have happened to it in transit, luckily it was delivered safely today and is amazing!!!! It goes fabulous with the rest of my Lucy collection!!!! Well that is all for now, I am off to dinner and bed early...I have been exhausted lately!!! Have a good one!
~Loves~
~Vicky~

0 comments: