BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Interviews...

Hi,
So not much has been going on since my last post. I had a job interview today for a plant nursery in Woodland and I am really excited about it! I will be nice because the commute would not be long at all, and the people there are wonderful, I should know in a couple days if I got the job or not. I also have an interview on Monday for a Parts and Equipment company in Hazel Dell in case the one in Woodland doesn't work out. I'm looking forward to getting on top of things. Other than that I have just been getting over this nasty sickness that has been traveling around, I was really bad with it for a few days and the cough still seems to be hangin' on just enough to be bothersome. I am extremely proud of myself, this week I began working out on my own. Not anything overly strenuous, just a couple hundred sit ups and a few sets of push ups, and a few leg work outs every other night, it feels great! I am working on cutting out the constant stream of junk food that seems to pass through my lips which is going quite well also, and it isn't as hard as I was imagining it would which is great! Well, I am dead tired, I went out tonight for a friends birthday and it is way past my bed time. I hope you all have a great day!!
~Loves~
~Vicky~

0 comments: