BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Little Men

So, it's been quite awhile...sorry about that to any of you who actually read my blog lol. About 2 months ago I moved into my own apartment and haven't had a whole lot of free time these days, work is crazy busy and I have an entire second bedroom full of boxes that still need unpacking...one day it will all get done...hehe. Well, I have gotten myself a couple of little friends to keep me company, their names are Ricky and Fred, from I Love Lucy of course. The black and white one is Ricky and the Grey and white is Fred! They are so much fun and just love making a mess of my little place! I hope you are all doing well!!! Loves~Vicky

1 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Yeah I read! Butt head.. Keep up the posts. HAHA Love you