BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Are You Impressed??

Holy cow, are you impressed?!?! Another post so soon! Well, nothing much has changed around here, still job hunting like mad!!!! And workin' on the house, we are done roofing the entire house other than the final strip that goes along all the peaks, and the second half of the shop is ready to be roofed which will be taken care of tomorrow!!! So I thought I'd add some new pictures!




2 comments:

..telicia.. said...

Yes! I'm so impressed! I've never seen the process of a house being built. Great idea to take all the pictures through out the building!! I'm so excited to see it when it's done! Yay! How many bedrooms and stuff?! I bet your parents are sooo excited!! :o)

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

ok almost been a month now,losing its impressness.. HAHA